Find a new career path in Healthcare
Nurses with bachelor's degrees are in high demand, with a growth expectation to grow 16% by 2024. As this demand for trained and professional medical staff continues to grow, now is the time to consider becoming a nurse. Make a profound difference in the lives of your patients by enrolling in Concordia University Wisconsin’s accelerated nursing program that is rooted in Christian ethics and holistic care.
Already a RN? Complete your BSN to increase your impact and stimulate your career growth. Learn more about our RN-BSN Completion program.
- Program is dedicated to those who already have a bachelor's or higher degree in another field and wish to pursue nursing as a second career
- Program can be completed in 14 months through a cohort model
- Students will be immersed in the content by taking one course at a time, with clinical courses taken concurrently
- Classes are offered in a blended delivery with web based resources and a strong foundation in simulation to promote active, hands-on, engaged learning
- A transition-to-practice residency at the program's end prepares graduates to confidently enter professional nursing practice
- Students must be able to travel to the Mequon, WI campus
- Registered Nurse
- Home Health Nurse
- School Nurse
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.
Scholarships are available for all qualifying enrolled students.