Take the next step in your career
In Concordia University Wisconsin's MS in Computer Science (MSCS) program, you’ll get to learn from faculty with decades of experience in software development, computer science research, and graduate education.
New this year, we have two tracks to tailor your MSCS degree - Software Engineering & Information Systems. You’ll study how to create complex hardware and software systems, manage complex information technology (IT) systems, and lead a technical team. Plus, both available ONLINE!
Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared for professional positions in software development and other technical/design-oriented roles in computing.
- Program can be completed in 18 months; students can begin either in fall or spring on the Mequon campus or online.
- Faculty have decades of both industrial and educational experience.
- All courses are now 3 credit hour courses: 10 total courses, 7 shared among Software Engineering and Information Systems concentrations, and 3 specialized courses for each of those concentrations.
- Ethics and vocation are central themes showing how a Christian professional responds to the needs of clients, users, and society.
- Students are prepared for leadership roles in computational professions and for doctoral programs upon graduation.
Available 100% online, 100% in-person, or a combination of both. 9 credit hours of in-person instruction available per semester (daytime classes).
Adult Learner Scholarships
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.