Master of Science in Information Technology
Concordia University Wisconsin's program is designed to meet the needs not only of current IT professionals and new graduates interested in IT, but also those who enjoy using technology to help other people solve problems. We provide you with the foundational knowledge and skills to understand computer systems and their relationship to business problems.
- 39-credit program, with 8-week long courses offered either on-campus or online. Can be completed in as little as 2 years.
- Students with undergraduate degrees in CS, IT, or closely related fields may receive credit for Introduction to Informatics, resulting in a 36-credit program.
- Ethics and vacation are central themes in the program showing how a Christian professional responds to the needs of clients, users, and society.
- In addition to hardware and software, we focus on the role of people as the critical element in any IT system.
- Faculty have decades of both industrial and educational experience.