Create a remarkable campus culture
The Master's in Student Personnel Administration in Higher Education degree integrates the latest research, practical examples, and a deep appreciation of faith. Students are able to directly apply lessons to their immediate professional situation, and will develop a remarkable network of like-minded higher education professionals that provide lifetime benefits.
- Unique focus on servant leadership
- Classes taught by highly educated, highly experienced professionals
- Learn how generational, social, racial, ethnic, and religious diversity impacts the campus environment
- Emerge able to navigate complicated legal, professional, and financial issues related to student affairs
- Also offered 100% online, providing ultimate flexibility
- Residence Hall Director
- Director of Student Engagement
- VP or Director of Student Life
Classes are offered face-to-face or online to provide ultimate flexibility.
Adult Learner Scholarships
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.