Impact one of the world's largest industries
The demand for highly skilled health care professionals is rapidly rising. At Concordia University, we are passionate about developing you to help health care organizations and their patients thrive. A Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration prepares you to confidently take your health care skills to the next level to lead. This degree is designed to fit into your busy life with a personalized, flexible experience and support no matter what learning format.
- Our business school is accredited by the distinguished IACBE
- Adapt to the constant changes in health care laws, regulations, and technology
- Earn a ARM 54 Certificate
- Christ-centered education
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Take courses fully online or face to face at one of our 9 centers across Wisconsin
- Build a lifelong network of ambitious and driven professionals
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Our MBA has consistently been top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
Concordia University's MBA program enhances the opportunity for healthcare practitioners to better serve our patient populations. Learning the business side of healthcare can lead to better patient outcomes and patient-practitioner relationships.
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.