Help your company run effectively
Are you ready to lead IT at your company? Our Master's Degree in Management of Information Systems helps develop you into a dynamic leader who can confidently guide technology decisions and strategy for complex organizations. With passionate faculty and classmates as ambitious as you are, you will form a strong network that will benefit you beyond graduation. This online degree is designed to fit into your busy life with a personalized, flexible experience.
- Learn hands-on experience managing complex databases and decisions support systems for a well-functioning organization
- Enjoy access to powerful management software, such as Oracle (a data management tool)
- Christ-centered education
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Our business school is accredited by the distinguished IACBE
- Take courses fully online or face to face at one of our 9 centers across Wisconsin
- Build a lifelong network of ambitious and driven professionals
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Our MBA has consistently been top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
Offered fully online or face-to-face at nine convenient Center locations in Wisconsin.
Cost per Credit
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.