Master of Product Development - Food & Beverage
In our innovative Master of Product Development (MPD), you'll learn by doing, and engaging with local experts in varying industries who design and teach our courses. This Food and Beverage (FaB) track dives into the FaB development process from concept to marketplace, package design, marketing, and management.
Of course, a program like this wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t teach you the entrepreneurial skills you’ll need to start your own company. But you’ll also learn to build critical-thinking and teamwork skills through case-based teaching and labs, blending technical skills with business, legal, regulatory, and compliance knowledge.
- 48 credits/2 year program
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Developed with input from industry experts from Sargento, Sendik's, Palermo, Kwik Trip, and the Food and Beverage Trade Organization for Wisconsin (FaB)
- Thesis project is an actual corporate partner project or a product launch
- The curriculum is built around an MPD core
- The central course requirement for all students is a 2-semester "Food and Beverage Product Development and Launch" class that walks students through the entire process from ideation to launch
- Christ-centered education
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Our business school is accredited by the distinguished IACBE
- Blended format with courses online and in-person
- Build a lifelong network of ambitious and driven professionals
- Our MBA has consistently been top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
- CUW is in the process of building a space for this MPD track, including an innovative food science and sensory lab to conduct proper product research.
Offered fully online or face-to-face at nine convenient Center locations in Wisconsin.
Concordia University's MBA program enhances the opportunity for healthcare practitioners to better serve our patient populations. Learning the business side of healthcare can lead to better patient outcomes and patient-practitioner relationships.
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.