Bind the broken and make a difference in your patient’s lives.
As a nurse, you know more and more hospitals are seeking BSN degrees. Concordia University Wisconsin's BSN completion program gives you an opportunity to achieve your ambitions without disrupting your life. Feel well prepared to lead with ethical, professional excellence, and Christian care and concern. Best of all, you can complete your required clinical hours in your own organization.
Not already a nurse? If you are considering a rewarding second career in Nursing, your existing bachelors degree will accelerate your progress considerably! Learn more about our Accelerated 2nd Degree Nursing program.
- Earn your BSN in as little as 18 months while you continue working.
- Complete your clinical hours at your own organization.
- Designed for registered nurses with associate degrees to earn their BSN degree in a flexible, year-round format designed to accommodate working adult students.
- Transfer up to 84 credits.
- Choose your class format by taking one class at a time, online, or in person at our Green Bay Center.
- Case-study approach to learning with minimal lectures and an emphasis on hands-on student discovery.
- Learn from dedicated and expert faculty in classroom, laboratory, and simulation experiences.
This flexible program that can be completed 100% online or at our Green Bay Center location.
Clinical hours can be completed in your own organization.