Master of Science in Athletic Training
Provide high-level care for athletes in their most challenging moments
Calling compassionate caretakers
Our athletic training master's program is a five year professional degree.
The first two years are considered the pre-professional phase consisting of prerequisite (undergraduate) classes. Once this phase is finished, you may apply for acceptance in the graduate professional program to complete the last three years of graduate-level coursework.
Through this Master's in Athletic Training program, you have a unique opportunity to participate in six semesters of clinical education; broadening your experience, clinical skills, and interaction with other health care professionals.
- Six semesters of clinical rotations
- 8:1, Student: Preceptor ratio
- Diligent preparation for the athletic training Board of Certification Examination
- Instructors with practical clinical experience
- Christ-centered education with a focus on compassionate care
- Hands-on learning in state-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunities for clinical rotations at the University of Michigan and local high schools
CUAA has recently received accreditation for their new Athletic Training program and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) as of April 16, 2020. Learn more about our accreditation here.