Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
Inspiring change and cooperation in an organization requires an intuitive team leader, equipped with the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to create and maximize the benefits of a motivated work environment. The result: strong group identity built on commitment and trust.
This fully online Master of Science in leadership (MSL) empowers you to develop the qualities and traits of a transformative leader. Graduates reflect Christian leadership values that empower today’s minds to transform today's world.
Fosters greater networking, more collaboration,
and a stronger learning community
Coursework, cohort projects, and discussions
with advisors and faculty are all set up
to be successfully completed online.
With 8-week terms, you can complete
this master's degree in 1.5 to 2 years.
Find the information you need
We're here to help you discover your future
- No GMAT or GRE required
- IACBE accredited
- Courses offered fully online
- Centered on flexibility and work-life balance
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Online academic advisors will be with you through every step of your educational journey
- Learn more about the program and how to chose between an MBA and MSL degree in this webinar.
Your time at Concordia will end with a graduate research project (three credits). You will dedicate your time to a topic of interest for your career progression. Submit a prospectus including a timeline to finalize the project and complete a project defense. Our faculty are dedicated to your success, so during this research project you’ll have the opportunity to meet with and receive feedback from a professor of your choosing.
This program has a minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 3.00.When you apply, you'll need to submit the following:
- Application form available at: www.cuw.edu/apply
- A one-page essay describing your reasons for obtaining a graduate degree
- Résumé of your education and employment experience
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
Program credit structure
Our master's in leadership requires 30 credit hours comprised of 10 courses.
cost per credit$699
You can transfer up to 15 graduate credits.
Your transcript will be reviewed by the program
director during the admission process.
Affording your graduate degree
Concordia's new payment plan allows you to break tuition into automatic monthly payments
Scholarships and financial aid are available for qualifying students