Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
Inspiring change and cooperation in an organization requires an intuitive team leader, equipped with the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to create and maximize the benefits of a motivated work environment. The result: strong group identity built on commitment and trust.
This fully online Master of Science in leadership (MSL) empowers you to develop the qualities and traits of a transformative leader. Graduates reflect Christian leadership values that empower today’s minds to transform today's world.
Small class sizes allow from personalized attention from expert faculty & success advisors
Find the information you need
We're here to help you discover your future
- No GMAT or GRE required
- IACBE accredited
- Courses offered fully online
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
- Online Student Success Advisors will walk with you through every step of your educational journey
- Vibrant and supportive online community
- Learn more about the program and how to chose between an MBA and MSL degree in this webinar.
Your time at Concordia will end with a graduate research project (three credits). You will dedicate your time to a topic of interest for your career progression. Submit a prospectus including a timeline to finalize the project and complete a project defense. Our faculty are dedicated to your success, so during this research project you’ll have the opportunity to meet with and receive feedback from a professor of your choosing.
This program has a minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 3.00.When you apply, you'll need to submit the following:
- Application form available at: www.cuw.edu/apply
- Non-refundable application fee - book an appointment with our inquiry support team and this fee will be waived!
- One page essay describing your reasons for obtaining a graduate degree
- Résumé of your education and employment experience
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree