Dare to Develop
Everything in life begins with a first thought, and from a thought it takes action to create change. All of these put together is called development. Be it personal or professional, the action can be one step or in your case, one click to start.
What you will learn?
In these three short lessons, we will examine strengths and weaknesses surrounding the decision to pursue personal or professional development. Then tie together the decision on which one is better for you and your goals. Is it a choice or can both be pursued? Learn how both can overlap and offer the best of both worlds.
After you finish learning about choosing the right personal or professional development, we invite you to learn more about our other offerings through our school of business. We are launching an online subscription to access more courses like this.
Learn more about Dare to Develop
Concordia Leads Program
Like what Dare to Develop covers? Learn more about our other offerings through our school of business. We are launching an online subscription to access more courses like this.
Concordia LEADS introduces graduates and adult leaders to advanced leadership concepts and build a solid foundation for ethical leadership in the 21st century. The program is open to all who seek to engage in a program fostering personal and professional development, focused critical thinking, problem solving, and developmental planning.
Areas covered throughout the year includes:
- Leadership and Legacy: Creating and sustaining a legacy for generations to come, and building the leaderships skills to make that happen.
- Entrepreneurship and Equity: Unleashing the power of entrepreneurialism coupled to fairness and impartiality in the workplace and in your personal life.
- Ambition and Awareness: Crafting and implementing a personal plan to pursue over the next 8-to-10 years.
- Digital and Discipline: Personal branding in areas of communication.
- Social and Success: Taking a holistic approach to creating a model for your personal success.