Master's of Education in Counseling
A caring counselor can do tremendous things for individuals or families experiencing difficult times. Concordia University Wisconsin's graduate program in school and professional counseling is a top-ranked, award winning program that focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Flexible scheduling, with courses available either online or face-to-face. Students can take a combination of both.
- Face-to-face courses are available during evenings, some Saturdays, and the summer. Courses meet for 4-hour evening, 8-week sessions.
- Collaborative online courses are taught in 8-week sessions.
- Students may choose to complete requirements to be endorsed for licensing as school counselors, professional counselors in training, or substance abuse counselors in training.
- Students may choose to take a few additional courses to receive certificates in Christian Counseling or Gambling Addiction.