I am so excited about the next chapter. This program has been a joy to go through and the staff at Concordia are wonderful to work with.
Take the next step with
other graduate students
You want to help others heal and flourish
A caring counselor can do tremendous things for individuals or families experiencing difficult times. Concordia University Wisconsin's graduate program in school and professional counseling is a top-ranked, award winning program that focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit. An excellent gateway for aspiring Christian Counselors.
- Flexible scheduling, with courses available either online or face-to-face. Students can take a combination of both.
- Face-to-face courses are available during evenings, some Saturdays, and the summer. Courses meet for 4-hour evening, 8-week sessions.
- Collaborative online courses are taught in 8-week sessions.
- Students may choose to complete requirements to be endorsed for licensing as
- School Counselors
- Professional Counselors in training
- Substance Abuse Counselors in training
- Students may choose to take a few additional courses to receive certificates in Christian Counseling or Gambling Addiction.
Adult Learner Scholarships
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.