Transformational education in just one year
Inspiring change and cooperation in an organization requires an intuitive team leader, equipped with the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to create and maximize the benefits of a motivated work environment. The result: strong group identity built on commitment and trust.
Our one-year master's in organizational leadership and administration program focuses on developing leaders who exhibit high levels of personal awareness, emotional IQ, and comfort “in their own skin.” This unique program focuses on people and the leadership strategies that bring out the best in any team.
- Blends Christian leadership and ethics with organizational theory and practice
- Prepares you, a working professional, to guide organizational efforts effectively with methods based on proven scientific study
- Required capstone course at the end of the program to prove skill level
- Become a Certified Professional Manager through the ICPM
- Accredited Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- No GMAT/GRE for admissions
Cost per credit
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.