Help your company run effectively
Become an invaluable asset to every organization. An MBA in Accounting from Concordia University Wisconsin is designed to provide you with a career as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Learn essential skills like advanced auditing, global production and operations, and systems management and design. This degree is designed to fit into your busy life with a personalized, flexible experience and support no matter what learning format.
- Learn essential skills like advanced auditing, global production and operations, as well as systems management and design.
- Receive direct, one-on-one instruction from current professionals eager to give you the most practical experience you could ask for - so you’ll be prepared for the corporate world.
- Christ-centered education
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Our business school is accredited by the distinguished IACBE
- Take courses fully online or face to face at one of our 9 centers across Wisconsin
- Build a lifelong network of ambitious and driven professionals
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Our MBA has consistently been top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
Offered fully online or face-to-face at nine convenient Center locations in Wisconsin.
Cost per Credit
We’re excited to offer four new uncommon scholarships exclusively for adult and post-traditional learners.
Ranging from $150-$500 per three-credit course, these scholarships can be applied to a variety of programs and are available to:
- Employees of our corporate and academic partners
- Concordia alumni
- Employees of qualifying Christian schools and churches.