Online MBA in Healthcare Administration
Our fully online MBA in Healthcare Administration will help develop the skill set you need to oversee human resources, public policy, risk management, and budgeting in the exciting and fast-growing healthcare industry.
We will prepare you for a life that defines success measured by personal fulfillment, all while maintaining the bottom line. With 14 MBA concentrations offered online, this flexible program is founded on our mission to provide a holistic, practical, Christ-centered education.
For each MBA course, you can choose what format
is the best fit for your learning needs and schedule
Online (self-paced courses) | In-person
Virtual (scheduled course times)
Our program requires (6) credits of "learning by doing".
Engage in professional-related experiences that will
further develop your employability skills and expertise.
mba core courses
Enhance your skills and knowledge with (5) courses
that apply real-world practices.
Ethical leadership | Analytics & decision-making
Management | Financial analysis | Economics
Find the information you need
We're here to help you discover your future
Impact one of the world’s largest industries
With an MBA in Healthcare Administration, you’ll better understand healthcare organizations and how to work with insurance companies. You’ll also be prepared to handle the challenges that may arise with budgeting, human resources, and public policy issues.
You’ll gain expertise in the field as you learn from experienced faculty, develop a work portfolio to present to potential employers, and have the opportunity to complete an internship in the field.
Plus, you’ll also come out a stronger leader with increased financial competence, better writing abilities, and strategic problem-solving skills so you can be equipped to make the most impact - wherever you serve in the healthcare industry.
Complete your 36 credit MBA in Healthcare in just over 18 months. Below is a breakdown of the program:
- 15 credits = Core
- Five courses that lay the foundation. Topics include ethical leadership, decision-making, people-focused management, driving business growth, and economics.
- 12 credits = Concentration Electives
- Four courses in your chosen concentration.
- 6 credits = Experiential Learning
- Two courses ranging from study abroad, leadership seminars, an internship, mentorships, and more flexible options for working adults.
- 3 credits = Capstone
- One course that ties your MBA experience together
Choose from these areas to personalize your experience:
- Communications and public relations
- Healthcare administration
- Human resource management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Management information systems
- Nonprofit management and public administration
- Operations management and analytics
- Research for business applications
- Strategic marketing
- No GMAT or GRE required
- IACBE accredited
- Courses offered fully online or in the classroom
- Centered on flexibility and work-life balance
- Faculty are active, practicing execs and professionals
- Top-ranked nationally for both its quality and affordability
- Online academic advisors are with your through every step of your MBA journey
- Vibrant and supportive online community
cost per credit$699
You can transfer up to 18 graduate credits.
Your transcript will be reviewed by the MBA program director during the admission process
Affording your MBA
Concordia's new payment plan allows you to break tuition into convenient automatic monthly payments
Scholarships and financial aid are available for qualifying students.